The signs of evil influences – An important message to all Muslim women
It is very important for parents to make humble supplication to seek guidance, and protection from Shaitaan for themselves and their children. Allah Almighty also tells us that He will test us with several things and our children are one of them. He also says that if we seek His help during the time of calamities, we will receive His blessings and guidance. It is undeniable that our children’s unruly behaviour may very well be a process of growing pains, however how do we know when we should be concerned that it is more than growing pain? If our children become extremely out of control, disrespectful, filled with hate, jealous, envious and spiteful, then these are traits that imply that these children may be in the clutches of the devil. I believe now would be a good time for that chain saw! You might wonder what this chainsaw is that I have made reference to, the chainsaw is lots of prayers, faith, patience and trust in Allah (swt) to cut the devil down, and throw him far away from our children’s lives. Communication, words of wisdom, patience and words of understanding is essential.
The character traits that I have mentioned earlier are the roots of evil, which our children are now planting into their hearts, sometimes by their own will, and sometimes our children have received these traits innocently. Now you may wonder what I mean with this last statement, that our children’s own will can cause them to incur these negative traits. And how could they receive them innocently? Children who act out in rage can be acting out from the example they receive from their parent’s wrong conduct. Or they may have fallen into the devil’s trap by being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Allah Almighty has given people the privilege of a free will, and as a result He will not stop those that choose to hurt innocent lives with weapons such as: evil eyes, evil tongue and witchcraft. But Allah Almighty will send relief to His sincere servants who are affected by any of these weapons, through their humble prayers, and supplications. The Holy Qur’an mentioned in chapter 94 verses 1-8:
Have We not expanded thee thy breast?-
And removed from thee thy burden
The which did gall thy back?-
And raised high the esteem (in which) thou (art held)?
So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief:
Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.
Therefore, when thou art free (from thine immediate task), still labour hard,
And to thy Lord turn (all) thy attention.
What are the signs that will help us acknowledge if our children are under the influence of this evil force (witchcraft):
- They will appear to be loosing their memory
- They will function like one who is deaf, dumb, and blind meaning they may appear to be in a trance.
- They may become easily sexually excited.
- Their behaviour will be like one who does not know right from wrong, they may make very bad judgment calls that they never made before. They may become very hard – hearted where they would loose feelings for those they once loved. Things that would usually soften their hearts like their mothers tears would make them laugh and turn away.
- They will feel lazy, miserable, depressed, hopeless, and low in spirits, their tongues will be sharp as swords, and their words would be like an electric shock to us.
- They will have no energy in their bodies, but they will have lots of energy to be disrespectful. They may also have an extraordinary amount of physical strength. There may even be physical altercations between parent and child (it is in these instances that the child’s strength will be noticeable).
Witchcraft is equivalent to a man – made tornado, or a monster that attacks suddenly in the home. What I mean by this is that even small mishaps in the home will sometimes culminate in a violent reaction in the child that is affected by witchcraft. They may slam the doors, break the dishes, punch holes in the walls, beat, kick or even spit at their parents. There will be no peace in the home, only corruption, worries, and troubles. Everyone will be overcome with frustration, confusion and disasters will prevail in the home. The evil spirit or spirits that have taken over the child will cause the child to behave negatively. This negativity may cause a strong reaction in the parents. It will make the parents be fearful. It will put such stress on the parents causing them to incur a state of mind where they may undertake certain negative actions:
- If the parents take things the wrong way they may turn to evil themselves to try to counteract the problem that they are facing.
The parents might want to hurt the people who have turned their child into a monster (if they know who placed the witchcraft to the child).
- The parents may loose all hope, and try to end their lives.
- They might want to disown their children.
- They might incur hatred in their hearts for their affected children.
- Their may be so much frustration in the home that it will affect the parents marriage. All the negativity may result in divorce.
- The parents may incur nights with little to no sleep, and the days may feel endless.
- The effects of the stress on the parents hearts, minds, and bodies will feel like an ever – burning fire.
- Our actions may become worse than the children’s actions, where we will become violent, and ugly.
- If the parents take the wrong way, lose their faith and patience with their child or children and turn their backs on them, ill treat them, they themselves will fall into the evil trap of the devil. If this happens the parents will be a very big loser in this world, and in the hereafter. They will cause the devil to smile, and as a result they will cause more worries and troubles on themselves than what they were experiencing with their child (or children), and it will all be due to their lack weak faith in the test and trial from Allah (swt) as mentioned in the Holy Qur’an:
Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere, 002:155
A few important messages and advice to all the believing women which should be taken very seriously, is that during their monthly menstrual cycle women become more vulnerable to the attack of the Shaitaan. Many women always find themselves in a miserable state of mind during this time. This is commonly referred to as PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome) but unknown to women, it is the Shaitaan’s formula that I have called SMP (Shaitaan’s mischievous poison) a game of confusion, difficulties and misery. It is understood that women cannot pray during this time, but there is no excuse as to why they cannot do other Ibadat (or remembrance of Allah Almighty) As Allah Almighty mentioned in the Qur’an:
It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness- to believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the Allah-fearing. 002:177
Giving in charity for Allah Almighty’s pleasure by looking after your family and the poor strengthens one with patience and faith. Trust in Allah Almighty for He is the best to look after all of our affairs, and He is most merciful to the people who show mercy and exercise patience, and who are just in their conduct. To receive Allah Almighty’s protection from the Shaitaan’s assault just follow the footsteps of our righteous mother Mary as mentioned in the Holy Qur’an:
Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East. 019:016
And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree: She cried (in her anguish): “Ah! would that I had died before this! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!” 019:023
At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: “O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought! 019:027
But she pointed to the babe. They said: “How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?” 019:029
He said: “I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet; 019:030
“And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live; 019:031
Charity is a noble form of virtue, and it does not only mean to give money. Even the poorest man can give charity by lending a helping hand to someone who is in distress; standing up for justice etc.
Faith in Allah Almighty does not only come through prayers, but it comes in many different forms of good actions. If we cannot pray during the time of our menstrual cycle then we should be in constant remembrance of Allah Almighty by focusing on the word ‘Allah’ when taking a deep breath, and then when breathing out say ‘Hu’. This is called the Zikr of Allah Almighty (remembrance). For Allah Almighty has said that His Zikr is the greatest thing in life without doubt.
Recite what is sent of the Book by inspiration to thee, and establish regular Prayer: for Prayer restrains from shameful and unjust deeds; and remembrance of Allah is the greatest (thing in life) without doubt. And Allah knows the (deeds) that ye do. 029:045
There is no excuse not to remember Allah Almighty during your menstrual cycle, for Zikr is the easiest form of worshipping Allah Almighty. It will keep the Shaitaan away and it will strengthen the mind of heedlessness. We have free unlimited time to talk to Allah Almighty by many ways, one of them is to simply talk to Him and tell Him of our complaints.